Our core business belief: “Technology is great but if you want to succeed then you need to embrace the human side as well.”
Without the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business a developer can go down the path to being a: Propeller Head! The following key attributes are required to succeed:
- Fluently learn the business of the current client
- Utilize our ‘Skill Stacks’ to provide our clients with the best solutions possible.
- Case Management - Legal workflows.
- Lending - Consumer/Commercial lending.
- Finance - Financial planning and what-if analysis.
- Meeting Management - Hotel requests and bookings, property search.
- Education - Calculation and disbursement of resources for education.
- Traffic Safety - Tracking and monitoring of vehicle traffic violations.
- Accounting - Accounting processes: A/R, A/P, etc
- Client interaction
- Attention to detail
- Solving problems